Sunday, January 11, 2009

Phillip P. Walter for Arlington Heights Mayor

Dear Residents,
Thank you for giving me the opportunity to introduce myself to you. Arlington Heights is facing many difficult challenges ahead with the economy and large budget deficits forecast for the Village.
I ask for your support because I believe that my leadership and business experience will help Arlington Heights weather these tough economic times. As the President of my own business I have had to make difficult decisions that allow my company to continue. I will bring new perspective and ideas to the board.
Fiscal responsibility is more than just balancing the budget. I will look at each and every program to determine whether that program will continue, does it need to be modified or eliminated. My priority will be the basic village services that the residents of Arlington Heights expect.
I will make our government transparent with more information available to residents. I encourage residents to approach me with their concerns.

I ask for your support and vote on April 7th, 2009

Sincerely,

Phillip Walter

1 comment:

  1. any one look into the relation ship with SALF

    http://palatine-mayor-rita-mullins.blogspot.com/

    more dirt than you can shake a fist at

    ReplyDelete